cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping program is not available in runtime cache:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had an Idoc to File scenario which was running well. After Import, I had to re do it again. I am on XI 7.1

I created a SWCV in Client name and the Idoc is imported in the SAP APPL 6.04 SWCV. In short, in Message Mapping, I use the source from one SWCV and the target from this client SWCV. The source is an Idoc which is under Imported Objects under another SWCV, SAP APPL 6.04

I went to SLD , selected the SWCV that I created in client's name and under Dependency, under Pre requisite Software Component Versions, I added the SWCV SAP APPL 6.04. I came back to ESR, went to SWCV, tools and updated the SLD Information.

Now when I trigger the Idoc , I am not getting the error Mapping program is not available in runtime cache:

How do I solve this ?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please refer to the following notes to try to resolve the error -

refresh the mapping as described in npote:

#1377033 How to perform a Single Repository Object Cache Refresh

Also refer to notes:

#1523941 PI mapping errors: RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND and NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND

#1263224 Mapping of Fault Messages

Regards,

Sarah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarah,

I was not able to solve after referring to them. I still get the same error

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone, issue resolved.

I created a SWCV in SLD, added Dependency to the SAP APPL 6.04 SWCV from which I was accessing Imported Objects, Idoc. Then I did the Message Mapping and Operation Mapping again. After that I went to the ID, did the Interface Determination once again. Updated the SLD information in SLD again.

Now it's working fine. Once again thanks for all the help.

Regards

Answers (0)