Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button "Show my tasks"

marcus_mock
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I would like to get rid off the "show my task" button that is available in some / all documents.

So far I tried customizing using this path:

SAP Supplier Relationship Management --> SRM Server ---< Cross-applicaiton Basic Settings --> Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) --> Control Actions --> Display Standard Metadata Tables for Actions on Header Level

either the button is not there or I couldn't find it.

Alternatively I took a look at WD component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT and View CNR-INFO but couldn't find the button there either.

Who can tell me to hide the button?

Best regards,

Marcus

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus Mock ,

To hide the button " show my task "

webdynpro component FPM_OIF_COMPONENT goto configuration controller

select the application configuration which u want to change

in the config you can hide button " show my task ".

Thanks & Regards

Pradeep Kumar Dondeti

marcus_mock
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi pradeep,

thanks a lot, The configuraiton of the WD component did the trick!

Best regards,

Marcus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcus and Experts,

CAn someone explain in detauil,what steps should be carried to modify the WD component to hide the button "SHOW MY TASKS"?

marcus_mock
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi cg_srm,

what you need to do is to find out what Web Dynpro application and what component configuration is involved. You do this by right clicking on the SRM screen and selecting "more field help".

Then go to SE80 and find the WebDynpro component and the component configuration. If you double click on the configuration you will get a button on the right side of the screen that reads "start configurator". If you click on that an brwoser window opens where you can create an enhancement of the existing configuration (you should not edit the existing SAP standard configuration). In that enhancement you can do whatever changes are necessary, hide buttons, edits texts etc.

Best regards,

Marcus

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Note that if you hide the button "show my tasks" you will not be able to process documents in the POWL anymore you would need to always go at UWL (or inbox) to be able to process documents that you need to approve / accept/ or change.

Thanks,

Melina

marcus_mock
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Melina,

I think you mixed up the buttons. I just hide the button "Show my tasks" on the screen of the shopping cart "approved". This is not related to the SRM inbox or UWL.

Best regards,

Marcus