cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

client specific

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

i created a new client on sap system and then delete that client,after deletion the client was not log in to the sap system but it is showing in database why? how to delete the client in database please help me.

regards,

badam.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deleting the client is two parts. Deleting the entry and deleting the content in the database. Goto scc4 and delete the entry. After doing this only the entry is deleted but the client data is stored in the database occupying the space. Then delete the content by using the tcode scc5.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, it is supposed to be the other way round. you must first delete the client using SCC5 and also select the option of removing it from T001 table (i think that's the table name). Anyway, if you do not select this option in this step, you can then go to SCC4 and remove it manually from there.

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

i am deleting the client in scc5 an scc4 also but the tables in client at database is not deleted.how to solve the problem.

regards,

badam.

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

what is Database ? Have you verified that client exists on T000 table ? If it exists on this table then your client deletion job has not been finished successfully, if you select the option to delete from T000 on SCC5.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

i was delete the client in scc5(t000) also but it is see in database client list tables (in command promt).any way thanks for the information.

regards,

badam

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you have deleted the client using SCC5. Maybe while deleting the client, you did not select the option of removing the entry from SCC4 as well.

Now, please go to the transaction SCC4 and see if the entry for that client is still there in this transaction or not. If it is, delete the entry from here.

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello sir,

i am also delete the client in scc4,after deleted i am also see in the database.

regards,

badam.