cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC always valuates at the c.code currency. Need document level currency.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guruu2019s,

I am working on SRM 7.0. While I create a shopping cart and change the currency during creation of the cart (example from EURO to USD) it happens smoothly (At item level currency).

But the value show in below as TOTAL VALUE, TAX AMOUNT and TOTAL val. (Gross) still comes in EURO.

I want to change this to USD. I have checked BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI, but canu2019t find the parameters for the same. I guess this would be document level currency.

Can some please help me with this issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ravindra_mantri2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

This happens because in SRM org structure attributes, you have only selected EURO as default currency.

Modify the attributes and add USD currency as well and remove the default currency option.

This should resolve your problem.

Cheers,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have tried to incorporate the said changes but the shopping cart still shows the document level currency.

Do you have any other alternative or any extra steps need to be taken on provided solution.

Kindly advice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you change the currency at item level its not sufficient. whenever you change the currency at item level you need to change the currency at header level .Do this in change Badi . i hope it will work.

regards,

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Devi,

Thanks for your contribution.

I have tried that too but hard luck in finding the variables in IS_HEADER badi import parameter ,IT_ACCOUNT importing table and but i think i am miss the catch here.

Do you have knowledge of the variables ? If yes do share with me.

Kind Regards,

Kunal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Yes you cannot find these fields in change badi.These fields ( TOTAL VALUE, TAX AMOUNT and TOTAL gross) are handling from Meta configuration.

Clarify me one thing. after changing currency total_value still in EUR or it is converted to USD and not showing only the currency field in USD.

regards

Devi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devi,

As explained in example before, If the currency is EURO while creating the shopping cart and i change it to USD, However the currency change happens only at item level (Euro to USD) but the toal value , tax amount and total gross value comes in EURO only.

The item level changes doesn't effect the document level currency.

Can you kindly put some more insight over the same.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone update on this please??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

while creating SC by default at header level the currecy would be from User attribute means c.code currency.

if u change currency at item level then you need to change the currency at header level also.

Debug the class : /SAPSRM/CL_PDO_BO_SC method : CALCULATE_TOTAL_VALUE

check the the FM CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PDH_TOTAL_VALUE_CALC' what currency is the when item currency is changed. if still it is having c.code currency at header level then change the currency at heade level es_header-currency.

regards,

Devi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member130215
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I am also facing the same problem. At the item level, there is one currency ABC, but at the overall level the amount is appearing in some other currency XYZ.

I have checked the attributes in PPOMA_BBP transaction and found that there are 4 currencies maintained as local currency including XYZ(but ABC not there). None of these 4 currencies is marked as default.

Let me know how can we change the overall currency to start appear in the cart from XYZ to ABC. Is it comming from transaction BP ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The shopping cart document currency (total value below the item table is shown in this currency) is taken from the SRM User settings/Personalization.

For the user having this issue, login into SRM NWBC or Portal. Open SRM user settings/Personalization.

Check the value of Local currency. Here a currency that is set  as default is taken as user currency in SC.

This in turn refers to attribute Local currency (CUR) in PPOMA_BBP.

Regards,

Sushil