Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization in the node level of SOLAR01 and SOLAR02

former_member228464
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my project, I have to authorize the users upto the Business process level, so that they can add/modify business process steps.

I had configured as follows

Changes in Project

Step 1: 	Go to Transaction SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN
Step 2: 	Open the Project with edit mode.
Step 3: 	Go to "Project Team Member" tab.
Step 4: 	Add Team members.
Step 5: 	Check the box "Restrict changes to nodes in project to assigned team membersu201D

Changes in Authorization Object

Step 1: 	Make a copy of SAP_SOLAR01_ALL role into the customer namespace and Make the following changes in the role
Step 2: 	S_PROJECT
                     ACTVT = 03,23,71,76
                     Set Project ID (Name)
Step 3: 	S_PROJ_GEN
                     project ID = Project ID
                     proj_func = SCEN
Step 4: 	S_DATASET
                     actvt = 33,34
Step 5: 	S_IWB
                     ACTVT = 01,02,03,33,6,80,D1,V1 
                     IWB_AREA = IWBSOLAR
                     IWB_EXTNSN = /KWCUST/
                     IWB_FLDGRP = Project ID
Step 6: 	AI_SA_TAB 
                     Remove PRODATA from TABNAME 

Now the users are assigned to the Business process in the Administration tab of SOLAR01.

They are able to add the Business Process steps.

Now the same users of the same process have to access the business process steps of SOLAR02, but administration tab of SOLAR01 and SOLAR02 are different so that, if a new process step has been added in SOLAR01, the user has to be manually added to the administration tab of process step in SOLAR02.

Is there any chance of providing the same level of authorization in Adminstration tab of SOLAR01 and SOLAR02 automatically (like synchronizing)?

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't believe it's possible. I think the idea is to allow for different people to be responsible for blueprinting and configuration. Business Owner vs. Configuration Owner. You're not going to be able to stop SOLAR02 from checking the people assigned on the SOLAR02 Admin tab without making a custom ZSOLAR02, which I've never seen anyone bother with.

Your best bet would be a custom program to synch the two.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no standard way to copy automatically the users assigned in the administration tab for a node in solar01 to the same node in solar02. I think the only automatic copy working as standard is the one that copy the users to the subnode.

Kind regards,

Fabricius