cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BCUSER Access key : "Not registered as a developer", use the "OSS"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have set up the platform locally and am a trying to make functions group Z_****

Unfortunately, I get the error message :

"You are not registered as a developer. Please register in the Online System Service. In the OSS you will receive an access key"

I also tryed to get apply a licence key NSP.txt, but when i tryed to apply it it is not possible because my installation number is SAP-INTERN and the one in the key is DEMOSYSTEM. If I change it manually it does not work either.

Can you give me a hint on this matter ?

Thank you !

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I

also tryed to get apply a licence key NSP.txt, but when i tryed to apply it it is not possible because my installation number is SAP-INTERN and the one in the key is DEMOSYSTEM. If I change it manually it does not work either.

Which software you installed on your System ? Netweaver trial version ? If yes then you can install the license.

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, but I think the NSP.txt part of the problem is solved as mentioned above. (I left the link on which i got the correct license)

Now the only problem left is this :

When i try to create Z_*** function group i get this message:

"Please Register in the Online System Service.. In the OSS you will

receive an access key"

I have no idea what is the Online System Service (OSS), how to access it and most of all how to use it to get the developer access key..

If anyone has some information about that that would be great.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, thanks everyone for participating.

Instead of using this famous OSS, someone solved this problem through my IT Ticket.

He just gave me a Developer Access Key.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Olivier,

Good that your issue got resolved but for knowledge sake, when you login to CSS, you will see

a button (yellow arrow and green rectangle) beside 'Development Support'.

Click that and on left side you will see 'Registration'. There you can find options for SSCR and to register a developer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Login to service marketplace at the URL http://service.sap.com/sscr.

Click on Register Developer and enter your username which needs to carry out the development in the system.

Now, it will give you a developer key. This dev key is the key that you need for development/creating a new z object using the above user.

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer, but when accessing your URL i get this message:

As a SAP Internal User (D/C/I-User) you should use the SSCR Application in the CSS Inbox.

So I entered the CSS Inbox, but after it is really a maze and I cannot find the SSCR Application !

Login to service marketplace at the URL http://service.sap.com/sscr.

>

> Click on Register Developer and enter your username which needs to carry out the development in the system.

>

> Now, it will give you a developer key. This dev key is the key that you need for development/creating a new z object using the above user.

>

> Regards,

> Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't have access to CSS so sorry I can't help you find this there. Just have a look around in that. I know it is there because I used it a few years back when I was part of SAP team. But I can't remember now.

But, don't you have a S-User for service marketplace? I am also not sure how your accessing CSS and registering there will help you in your trial version system.

Regards,

Shitij

Former Member
0 Kudos

I created a ticket in the IT, and I finally have found the correct page to get the proper license by email.

https://isp.wdf.sap.corp/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sap/zkey_webas/start.htm

But it didn't change the error message

"Please Register in the Online System Service.. In the OSS you will

receive an access key" when creating a new function group...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clearly, this error message is still about getting a developer key for the user that wants to do the development in the system.

It is not related to license.

You have to register your user (that wants to do the development) either in service marketplace or in CSS (if u have access) adn upon registration, it gives you a developer key for that user.

Regards,

Shitij