cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Image Loader Action Block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying Image Loader Action of SAP MII. How can we see the image loaded by Image Loader action?

I have tried it by adding Chart action block after Image Loader, but not getting any property of Cart Action Block to map with property of Image Loader. Is this correct way? Or there is any other way by which we can check and see the loaded Image.

Here I am loading the Chart image.

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using chart action block than you dont need Image loader.

you can get encoded image from chart action block and save image in MII through Imagee saver action block.

than you can access your image from the MII which you configure in image save action block.

See the below thread Anshul has provided good info for image loader with chart

[;

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

Thanks for reply. I have gone through the link that u provided for Image Saver.

But I have already tried it and it is successfully executed also.

Now I want to try Image Loader Action Block.

Consider a scenario, I am already having Image with me, which is Chart image in png format. Now i want to check and see the image which i have saved by Image_saver action block. So here I am using Image Loader Action which will load the image from MII server path, but ptoblem is how can I see that image though MII? I think here again I need to take help of Chart action block AFTER image loader so that it wil display the loaded image. But how this can be achieved? Kindly Help.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i am understanding your query properly you want to display image through transaction execution.

It is not possible to display image through transaction directly you can open your image in MII or you can use image in HTML code through img tag of html.

Hope iit helps!!

Regards,

Manoj Bilthare