cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval Preview not displayed in Shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On creating shopping carts through Plan Driven procurement, we are changing the cart status from the default "Ordered/Approved" to "Awaiting approval". The approvers are displayed in BBP_PD for this Shopping Cart, however the same is not visible in SRM portal.

We have also refreshed all the templates, but the Approval tab and Overview link, is not displayed in shopping cart.

We are on SRM 5.0, 5.5 server, Extended Classic scenario with SP 17 and have implemented N-step approval work flow BADI to determine approvers based on the cost center entered in shopping cart.

Kindly provide inputs to have approvers displayed in SRM portal.

Thanks,

KB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are facing the same issue, could you please inform us if you already found a solution ?

Thanks.

BR,

Mohamed Amine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP does not provide the standard solution for triggering the WF from external system ( ECC )... any document create outside the SRM, system will automatically put the status to approved... even 0-Level wont trigger... you can activate the nstep workflow by following step by step help...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/5082a622-7310-2c10-1a9b-ef31dd69a770

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saravanan,

We have already implemented the solution and have activated the nstep workflow. The approvers are detemined and get to see in bbp_pd, however the same is not visible in SRM shopping cart Portal. The Approval tab & Preview does not appear in the SRM shopping cart Portal.

I am therefore are looking for pointers to have the Approval tab & Preview enabled.

Regards,

KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

List of approvers for SC will be displayed as both Graphical and Table display,

Please check the both options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the approval preview has been developed through Java stuff. Ask ABAPers to check on the same.

Also please let us know that will you be able to see through table display under approval preview of shopping cart.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Neither the Tabular nor the Graphical approval Preview is displayed.

As mentioned earlier, the N-step approval workflow is triggered and approvers are determined and displayed in BBP_PD. However in SRM portal the approval preview is not available.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked any OSS notes? There are a couple of notes whcih could address this issue.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The approval workflow Preview (Tabular & Graphical) in SRM is not displayed only for external requirements.

I didn't come across any OSS note which has reference to this issue on external requirements.

Kindly let me know if you are aware of any such OSS note.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your business process ( Workflow ) has to determine the approver's based on the SC creator , then you have to bulid the logic in change badi to change the partner function 16 and 20 to the user id who create the PR in ECC to the RFC user. by default system use the RFC user to create the SC..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We already have implemented the logic to replace the RFC user ID with the PR creator ID and mapped this ID to Partner function 16 & 20 in Shopping Cart.

As mentioned earlier we have activated the nstep workflow and approvers are determined. I get to see in bbp_pd, however the same is not visible in SRM shopping cart Portal (Graphical and Table display) and the Approval tab is also missing.

Regards,

Kiran