cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Macro Details in ABAP report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I would like to get a demand planning macro's detail in a ABAP report that I plan to develop manipulate the Macro attributes. My questions are:

1. Is it possible to come up with a report like this

2. If so, what is general approach to do the same - any function module calls or any other ways of getting the macro details in the ABAP report?

Thank you and Best Regards,

Guru

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru ,

Not sue what type of macro functions you are looking in ABAP report.system executes macros in FM

/SAPAPO/ADVX_MACRO_CALCULATION.All macro related FM starts with /SAPAPO/ADVX ,so you check all macro related FMs

in SE37 with /SAPAPO/ADVX* and F4.

Hope this will helps you.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha,

Thanks for your reply. My requirement is as follows:

I have a dp macro in which one of the Step has an attribute called week number - which should hold the current week number. I need to get this value in my ABAP program , change it to week + 1 and save and activate the macro.

Is there any approach for getting this week attribute in a ABAP program, change it and save and activate the macro?

Thank you and Best Regards,

Guru

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

For this requirement i think ABAP program is not required.you can do in macro itself in DP.

As per my understanding i think you are trying to execute the macro step for the period current week + 1.

If this is the case then With the ITERATION_COUNTER macro function, you can determine the value of the step counter, that is, the number of periods that have already been processed. For example, if you only want to process the third and fourth future periods, you can define a step that processes the entire future and use an IF statement to check within the step whether the step counter assumes the value three or four and only then execute the calculation.

Note that changing macro attributes,activate using ABAP report is too complex .

Hope this will helps you.

Regards,

Sunitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha

Thanks for response. That gave some insights.

Regards,

Guru

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunitha

Thanks for response. That gave some insights.

Regards,

Guru

Answers (0)