cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization from vendor to business partner is not active?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

I am busy performing data migration of business partners and vendor accounts and have hit an issue on the last step of linking the uploaded BP to the uploaded Vendor.

On execution of the transaction FLBPC2 (Link Vendor to Business Partner), it issues the error "CVIV_UI015 Synchronization from vendor to business partner is not active" which I believe is a product error because:

1. I have configured BP to a new internal number range (and all other config requirements)

2. I have configured a new Vendor account group with an external number range which is a duplicate of 1. above

3. I have enabled BP to Vendor synchronisation in "Master Data Synchronisation" (from BP to VENDOR).

I have tested my configuration successfully by creating a business partner via transaction BP and extending him to a vendor in a company code perfectly (works like a charm).

My data migration process includes:

- Creating a business partner using BAPI BUSISB990/FSCREATEFROMDATA.

- Creating a vendor using the external number given above using a recording of FK01.

- Linking the two using a recording of transaction FLBPC2 (Link Vendor to Business Partner).

I am not trying to synchonise a business partner from vendor, but to synchronise the vendor via the business partner (which works using transaction BP) when the issue is received.

Any ideas as to why I cannot do the operation manually which works via automation and why the error is not appriate?

Regards

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning,

I had a similar problem and solved by disabling

the integration of the PI / XI of the PPO.

To make sure that the PPO is working properly.

You can check this setting by BUPA_CALL_FU transaction.

Checks if the items are BUPA_OUTBOUND_MAIN and BUPA_OUTBOUND_REL

integration of the disabled for PI / XI, according to the objects you need to be replicated.

If they are uncheck them and rerun your tests.

Use MDS_PPO2 the transaction log to check the copy of BP

to the Vendor.

I hope it helps, Good luck,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

Thanks for your assistance!

I did check on these and they were not selected.

On saying that, I have enabled "Vendor to BP synchronisation". While I dont approve of doing config I dont agree with/understand, it seems to work without breaking anything, and the linking transaction FLBPC2 seems to work.

Regards

Joe

Answers (0)