cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repeat subform for each data item - Issue

0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am facing this issue while i am attempting to repeat the subform for each data item (available in my internal table). Ths subform is repeated for every record of my internal table. But the issue is after the subform is printed for all data items available, additional subform is printed with out any data (only with the design). I am not sure why this is happening and how to solve this issue.

1. I have created a Body Page.

2. I have created a Subform under this Body Page - MAIN Subform.

3. Under this MAIN Subform, i have 5 subforms. These 5 subforms are 5 different sections of my output.

4. I have binded the MAIN subform with my NESTED Internal table. (The internal table contains strucutres, and tables in it).

5. I have selected the option "Repeat subform for each data item" and Min count as 1 (I have tried with Min Count = 0 also).

6. The output is displayed for all 5 sections and is repeated for as many number of records available in my internal table.

7. After printing the records, the additional subform is printed only with design and no data.

For e.g., i have 2 records in my internal table. The subform is printed twice with appropriate data in it. After 2nd print, the subform is printed 3rd time with out any data, only with the design elements.

Note: The property of all the subforms are Flowed, Top to Bottom.

Hope i have explaind the issue clearly.

Any suggestion that may throw some light on this issue is highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I have the same issue now. And I think I've tried every possible configuration of the "Repeat Subform for Each Data Item" option, but still with no luck.

It's weird that for one particular form this issue doesn't happen, but I have no idea how this form is different from others.

What is the solution to this problem???

Kindly,

Kristaps

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to check the data binding as well as it plays an important role wrt visibility. The subform has to be bound to repeating data and the expression looks like table.row[*] for the subform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked 'Initial Count'? Also check if the internal table or data on the form have a blank row.

Thanks,

Aravind