cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSV file in FTPserver to be converted to Shopping Cart using XI/PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Can you please give an idea how to do the scenario FTPserver-XI---SRM. The CSV file to be converted to shopping cart in SRM. Do we need to use the bapi BBP_PD_SC_CREATE, or any other standarded BAPI or IDOC is there?

This can of which scenario: file to RFC / file to IDOC / file to PROXY ?

Kindly help me friends, am very new to XI/PI, and to realtime.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

First you have to talk with ABAP/Functional team to identify which IDoc or BAPI to use, because you have to check IDoc/BAPI is suffcient to hold all values of your source data, some time you have to extend IDoc or BAPI .

thats why you need help from Functional/ABAP Team.

if there is no IDoc/BAPI, then go with Proxy.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am doing a asyncronus scenario (CSV) FILE to RFC (Purchase Request to Shopping Cart). FTP Server to SRM 6.0. Am using PI 7.1 and when am trying to import in import objects of the scenario am unable to see BAPIs. The IDocs displaying but none BAPIs are shown. what might be the error? this is for one USER ID of SRM I used. but I used another USER ID of SRM and got BAPIs displayed but when I try to import getting this error:

**Ready for import**

Import started...

BBP_PD_SC_CREATE:

+ com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (104) RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE: User 331130 has no RFC authorization for function group SIFD.

Import failed with 1 error

-

Along with this bapi I also find BBP_PD_SC_CREATE_EXTERNAL and BAPI_SCEC_CREATE, how will I know which is appropriate?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

If you have existing IDOc in your SRM system then use IDOC adapter(file to IDOC), if your scenario is synchronous and have existing BAPI in SRM system...use file to RFC....if it is custom requirement then use file to proxy

Regards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for giving some idea. We are using Asyncronus scenario. Can you suggest the standard IDoc or BAPI for this scenario? Which will be the best option? Is the BAPI which I mentioned in my question is correct? can we use BAPI for Asyncronous also? To answer this question do you need any inputs from me?

My CSV file is:

AgrmntID,Company Code,Vendor_No,PurDoc_Type,ValidPeriod_Start,ValidPeriod_End,Pur_Group, Currency,Incoterms, Item_Cat,Tax_Code,Part_No,Document Desc,Net_Price,Tgt_Qty,Price_Unit,Plant,Price_Revision

002,UBUK,1568956,LP,16.02.2011,16.02.2012,3P,GBP,FOB ,D,V1,5100000102515,CARD-Twiglets Original 45g x 12,0,1,10,AM04,N

002,UBUK,1568956,LP,16.02.2011,16.02.2012,3P,GBP,FOB ,D,V1,6000005,CARD-Twiglets Original 45g x 12,0,125.00,145,AN03,N

Edited by: naveen.madoju on Jul 6, 2011 7:04 AM

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Since your scenario is asynchronous, better to use IDOCs if you have any standard IDOC. But I don't have knowledge on IDOcs in SRM system. As per my konwledge, the BAPI you mentioned is correct.You can use that BAPI. Please refer to the below link for BAPI's releated to shopping cart.

Thanks

Priyanka