cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different values in DB02 / DB02OLD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I've got a ECC6 system running on linux + oracle. My problem is when i go to TA DB02old it shows the correct tablespace sizes. In DB02 only old values are displayed. Another thing is TA DB13. It shows 300 redo log files which need to be backuped but the archive directory is empty because the redo logs are moved to TSM every hour.

The System was created via Systemcopy (DB copy) and we already cleaned all tables mentioned in the post-activities.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Greetings

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Check the note "1508792 - Refresh does not work in DBACockpit" and "1002840 - No data or obsolete data in DB Space Statistic monitor", first. If not, execute the report RSORACOLR, manually.

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I've checked Sapnote 1002840, everything is fine at the System. I tried to execute report RSORACOLR which was also successfull. But I still have the wrong values in TA DB02.

I've also tried implementing Note 1508792 but that's not possible because of the following error "Changes to RSORACOLR are forbidden by SAP" Is it possible to implement this note via SNOTE or do i have to implement it manually?

Greetings

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> I've also tried implementing Note 1508792 but that's not possible because of the following error "Changes to RSORACOLR are forbidden by SAP" Is it possible to implement this note via SNOTE or do i have to implement it manually?

You should implement 4 steps, manually. If your SAP release is not matching with the advanced corrections, do not implement it.

By the "wrong values" statement; does the system cannot collect the statistic data and all the values are "0", or some other problem?

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additionally, be sure that you check the note 16083 - Standard jobs, reorganization jobs

Best regards,

Orkun Gedik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Orkun

Note 1508792 did the Job.

Greetings

Marco

Answers (0)