cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Express document "Update was terminated" received from author

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

while creating commercial invoice(F2) i am getting an error Express document "Update was terminated" received from author i checked in SM13, Error Updating Table J_1IPART2 this is the error i am getting, one more error iam getting while creating commercial invoice Excise invoice created for Billing document xxxxxxxx, and one more thing i didn't tick in excise group excise invoice during billing and i maintained dispatch number ranges for part2 also,

Thanks

seshu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI prasanna,

i didn't checked excise invoice while billing, one more thing

I checked in SM13 Error updating table J_1IPART2 ,

I maintained J_1IINTPR2 number rangers for dispatch

in those two points J_1IPART2 is table name and J_1IINTPR2 is number range object

thanks

seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI prasanna,

while creating invoice(F2) i am getting Excise invoice created for billing document,

1. My invoice is saving but not updating in document flow

2. after saving i am getting this error Express document "Update was terminated" received from author

3. one more thing i can create invoice again with same delivery number and invoice number range is updating, i checked accounting number range also, all those are fine

4. I checked in SM13 Error updating table J_1IPART2

5. I maintained J_1IINTPR2 number rangers for dispatch

thanks

seshu

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

while creating invoice(F2) i am getting Excise invoice created for billing document,

I think you have given the Check the option "Excise Invoice during billing " in excise group " that is the reason excise invoice is generating automatically

1. My invoice is saving but not updating in document flow

Excise Invoice number we can't see in document flow in the standard SAP

2. after saving i am getting this error Express document "Update was terminated" received from author

Ask your ABAPer debug the program based the error and find where you are getting the error exactly i think its number ranges issue

3. one more thing i can create invoice again with same delivery number and invoice number range is updating, i checked accounting number range also, all those are fine

Once invoice is done for full qty of delivery we can't create one more invoice

4. I checked in SM13 Error updating table J_1IPART2

5. I maintained J_1IINTPR2 number rangers for dispatch

what is you mentioned in the point 4 & 5 table names are different make sure that which table you are maintained

if i am wrong please correct me

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Prasanna,

i maintained number ranges for all objects belongs to CIN, even though i am getting same issue, i am checking notes is there any notes to be applicable

thanks

seshu

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

can you please tell me what is the error your getting

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI prasanna,

My Billing document number range is updating but my Excise invoice number range is not updating, i did reset for number ranges J_1IINTPR2, even though it is not updating, please help me regarding this

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with Number ranges by using the following Menu path

Logistics - General .-> Tax on Goods Movements> India--> Tools ---> Number Ranges

please check the number ranges for those table for excise i think your not maintained the number ranges

please check once again,

Regards,

Prasanna

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it solve the issue?

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Seshu,

Check the following thread

http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=241645

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Edited by: Hegal . K . Charles on Jul 5, 2011 12:11 PM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This is Number Range Issue . Tell me one thinking have you reset the number ranges

please sit with ABAP'er and check in that table what is the last number and reset the number ranges for billing document

VBRK table - VBELN (Fields) in that check we you can find out the last billing number based on that do necessary changes

as i mentioned below example

For eg last number saved in the table is 100, u go to the number ranges of the particular document and assign the current number as 100 and then you do the cycle it will work

Table J_1IPART2 : check with number ranges for that table in excise number ranges

Hope this will help to you

Regards,

Prasanna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Implement Note 1508103 - Wrong Outgoing Excise Invoice generation while billing- VF01

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi