cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIF error: "Product & does not exist"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Colleagues, I have a question to you.

By the first transfer of a material from ECC in APO(transferred Material and Plant) CIF Cockpit has given out an error:

Message no. /SAPAPO/MAT001

CIF error: "Product & does not exist"

I tried to find out what is a problem, looked organizational levels of this Material in ECC.

I have noticed that organizational levels "Sales:sales org1", "Sales:sales org2". "Sales:General/Plant" aren't defined for this material.

I have defined organizational levels "Sales:sales org1", "Sales:sales org2". "Sales:General/Plant", then I have tried to transfer this material once again in APO. The material was transferred successfully.

Whether influence organizational levels "Sales:sales org1", "Sales:sales org2". "Sales:General/Plant" on transfer in APO?

Or may be any other reasons?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Timofey,

check here tables //MATMAP and //MATKEY, there must be some incons.

use the report in Note 365838 to fix //MATMAP and //MATKEY table. Execute report ZZMATMAP_ADJUST for the repair.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Tibor

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Timofey,

Sales org data from R/3 product masters is generally not sent to APO. These tabs fields in the R/3 Material master have little impact on integration models for the Material Masters.

First, clear or delete all errored queues. SMQ1 if you are using outbound, SMQ2 if you are using inbound.

Next, ensure that the plant exists in APO, and that it is assigned to the active model 000. //LOC3. If it does not, create an integration model and send it over (activate). During troubleshooting, every time you activate a model, go into the queue and ensure that there are no errors! Recheck; plant must exist in APO before you can CIF a material.

Next, ensure that the product exists in APO, and that it is assigned to the active model 000. //MAT1. If not, create and activate an Integration model. Check Queues again. Re-check for the existance of the product in APO.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think so. But during Ciffing system will expect some plant specific views to be maintained.

ie there should be some MARC table entries in ECC.

Note: In the case Raw materials ther is no need for maintaining sales views in ECC ( unless otherwise RM's are sold).

Thanks,

nandha