Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Recalculation

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

i am doing rebate recaculation process by using the program SDBONT06 through batch job.But user is complaining : for 3 billing documents the the accruals are not happening for a particular customer.when i checked those 3 Billing documents,i found the error is with one material.In billing document if i go item-condition for that particular material ,there i don't see any rebate conditions.if i see other materials then i can see the rebate agreement condition types.For those billing documents,accounting document is alredy cleared.if i Go to VF02-Item-Condition-update ,then the icon is inactive.

i want to update those rebate agreement condition types for that material and for those Billing Documents.Is there any program to update those condition types in Billing even after the accounting are cleared ?

please Advise me !

ypur help is highly Appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gomatheeswaran_palaniappa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Please check in pricing analysis for the rebate condition in the billing document for the particular material. You will come to know which condition is missing. You may have to set appropriate volume rebate group for the material.

Pl set the necessary conditions after analysis and then go to OVB3 Give the billing document number in from and to and create an index. One BG job will created. Once its completed, run VBOF

Regards,

P Gomatheeswaran

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are configuring Rebates the first and foremost thing we do is::

1) Ticking rebates in XD01- sales area billing tab

2) Billing type must be marked as relavent for billing .

Img-S&D-Billing-Rebate processing-activate rebate proce.- Select billing docs for rebate procecing.

3) Sales org. must be marked for rebates

Img-S&D-Billing-Rebate processing-activate rebate proce.- Activate S.Org rebate procecing for Sales org.

In material we do not do any thing as I feel, as I havent done any thing in material except maintaining Materila Rebates and there condition values in VBO1

So,

Please check by going to VBO2 what is the condition type you are maintaining . As per your say It is material rebate BO02 .

In there have you maintained the material which is not taking rebate ? check it because I feel you have missed the material in VBO2 for materila rebate BO02 that perticular material.

Regards,

Sridhar

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you sridhar,

But it is customer rebate.

in the Document there are 4 materials.where as it is taking other 3 materials ,but why it is not considering the 4th material.

i want to know why it has not taken to that particular material to the rebate calculation.

thanks

santosh

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I just get a doubt, if you have by chance maintained Condition Exclusion for the Customer Rebates condition type and could be the reason if all the three materials are getting selected and the 4th material is excluded from being considered for Rebates as being the highest rebates ?

Could you please check in OV32 wheather you have included in exclusion for Rebate condition type ?

Regards,

Sridhar.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

See Note 456458 - FAQ: How does SDBONT06 work?.

Regards

Eduardo

former_member231409
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All in continue with the above Text:-

do we have any control in material level to deactivate the rebate conditions.Because in a billing document ,there are 4 materials.for 3 it is taking into consideration.But for 1 it is not taking.

please tell me what is the reason, why it has not taken the paricualr Rebate conditions for that material.

look forward to your reply.

santosh