cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sample drawing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kindly guide me how to map following scenario.........

The sample drawing procedure is required container wise & at the same time few test carried out by composite sample.

Say that received container -03 nos - for each sample 5 test are common & 3 test are composite test.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can define "Inspection Lot unit as container"

But as sample drawing procedure has Primary samples which are samples directly drawn from batch or material( other than pooled & reserve samples) ,you do not have luxury of having composite samples ( which i assume exibits same char)

You will get container dependent physical samples as primery samples ......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for the input.

You mean to say I have to create sample size container wise & there is no possibility for testing the composite sample test, so I have to record all composite test for all physical samples.

Also guide me when I choose pooled sample as 1 no in sample drawing procedure system is asking only for pooled sample to be inspect, it is not asking for physical sample for inspection.

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

You mean to say I have to create sample size container wise & there is no possibility for testing the composite sample test, so I have to record all composite test for all physical samples.

what I precisly means is you can have physical samples as wrt container but not composite samples which will be same for all containers.

Also guide me when I choose pooled sample as 1 no in sample drawing procedure system is asking only for pooled sample to be inspect, it is not asking for physical sample for inspection.

Yes that's SAP standard Refer :

The following table shows which physical samples are distributed to the laboratories and inspected, based on the physical samples that are created:

If you create.. -

> you inspect the...

-

Primary samples -

> Primary samples

Primary and reserve samples -

> Primary samples only

Primary and pooled samples -

> Pooled samples only

for more info

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/2d/352141448c11d189420000e829fbbd/frameset.htm