cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recalculating billing docuement once posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can someone please help me??? I am waiting to know if there is a way of recalculating billing docunets once they have been posted. we have an error with our FOB pricing condition and now have fixed it and want to recalulate the billing doc all the way back to Juky 2008.

Also if this can be done to archived documents?

Your help will be muchly appreciated.

Reagds

Nadia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

What ever changes you like to change you can do it before account posting like

 Billing date

 Pricing

 Account determination

 Output determination data

But after account posting you can't change anything except the output data. So here you need to create the invoice cancel & Re-invoice . else you can make invoice correction request. and Invoice again. by which you can make the necessary changes.

One more thing in future cases you can put block on Billing type ( i.e Posting Block ) so that it could not post automatically , before you post to accounting you will get a chance to make the necessary changes.

Comments are welcome..

Thanks

Pitabash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your advice.

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Nadia,

The only way I figure it out is using a retroactive billing, but I don't know if you have customized.

Also I don't know if this works on archived documents, maybe doing a little bit testing on QA environment help.

Is really necessary to fix 3 years ago documents??, maybe a financial adjustment works better than this.

Hope this help!