Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Pls suggest me on below scenario.

Two contact partner functions (Invoice Contact & Quote Contact) are used for sales document process.

Invoice contact details will be created for the Sold to party customer account. Quote contact won't be maintained in the customer.

During sales document creation, quote contact should be determined from Invoice contact details. Is it possible to implement this functionality in standard way or I need to go for Partner dertermination User Exit which is given below.

EXIT_SAPLV09A_003

Use this user exit to control the origin of partners in the partner determination procedure (origin X, Y or Z). If X, Y, or Z has been entered in the Origin field, this user exit is automatically called up during partner determination.

Rgds,

Senni.B

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand all the scenario, but if you maintain the quote contact at sales order creation, I think you need to create all the data manually. If this is the case could be implemented using the standard, create a partner function for quote contact as a one time account and assign to sales order.

The invoice contact is standard functionality.

Hope this help!