Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find some objects in ID PI 7.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All.

I have installed PI 7.3.

So, there are not the objects ( process component, receiver determination, receiver rule, interface determination, sender agreement, receiver agreement, direct connection ) in ID. But there are the others ( party, communication, integrated configuration,configuration scenario,value mapping group).

Kindly let me know on the cause and how to troubleshoot this error.

Regards

A.A

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All!

I have the same problem. I install PI 7.3 (ABAP + JAVA) bot only AEX.

In the ESR i can create new Integration process. But when i open`s the Integration Directory only Ontegrated Configuration i can create. I feel that ID can`t see the ABAP stack. SXI_CACHE refresh do not help. What is the problem? Can anybody help?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I solve this problem in settiings in NWA. See note 1638667. Good luck!

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just curious. I dont use 7.3 now. But your information says that you might have configured only AAE option and not both AAE and IE installation. AAE does not need RD,ID, agreements, direct connection etc. They are part of integration engine pipeline components. It just requires business component, channels and integrated configuration. So you see what you need to use for AAE.

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

DO CPA cache refresh and also cache in SXI_CACHE.

check this note#741214

Regards,

NAveen

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here is the solution.

If there are several objects missing in the cache or if there is an error in transaction SXI_CACHE, you should execute a delta or full cache refresh. You do this using the menu XI Runtime Cache  Start Delta Cache Refresh or Start Complete Cache Refresh in transaction SXI_CACHE. You should always try the delta cache refresh first as the complete cache refresh requires more time and resources.

If there is only a problem with some objects, it is possible to refresh only these objects in the cache. To do so, call the Integration Builder Directory and/or Repository, make a dummy change in the mapping object, and save and activate. Then, check the Cache Notification Table (menu entry Environment  Cache Notifications) and the object in transaction SXI_CACHE or in the cache monitoring in the Runtime Workbench.

Regards

Pothana