cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc processing blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

we have an interface that is sending from PI 7.1 to R/3 customized Idocs. When the Idoc arrive to R/3 we have a Z function to process the Idoc. The problem is that we are sending three Idocs at same time, and the three idocs goes to the same order.

There is any way in PI or in R/3 to avoid the idoc remains in status 51 with error the order 'xxxx' is in treatment. We have to change something in PI or we have to modify the Z program for the Idoc doing a Queue-Dequeue?

Normally when the idoc remains in status 51 can be reprocessed and then change to status 53.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Xavier.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the Communication Channels Priority i.e. High, Medium, Low

Regards,

Naga.

former_member611181
Participant
0 Kudos

In Partner profiles change "Processing by Function Module" to - trigger by background program.

Then schedule program RBDAPP01 by creating a variant for your message type and message variant.

Remember do not activate/enter anything in parallel processing tab.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Send the IDocs with a time gap.

You can create a time gap on different ways, depending on adapter type.

But you can always create a time gap with a BPM.

Another option might be to merge the IDocs to one.

PriyankaAnagani
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't understand your question..please clarify me the below mentioned points

are you using queue processing in hte IDOC receiver communication channel?

Do you want the IDOC status to be 51 for a particular data record? Please clarify me so that i can help you...

Ragards

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavi,

Check the below:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/96/791c42375d5033e10000000a155106/content.htm

9. If function module IDOC_INBOUND_IN_QUEUEis to be used, choose Queue Processing.

The function module is used for IDocs that are serialized by queues (quality of service is EOIO). This module is only available in AS 6.40 and higher.

If it is not available, the function module IDOC_INBOUND_ASYNCHRONOUS is called.

The indicator only takes effect in SAP systems Releases 4.0 and higher.

rgds,

balper

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priyanka,

the problem is that we are sending 3 Idocs at the same time to R/3. The Idocs are processed in R/3 in a Z function. The problem is that the Idocs are going to the same Order, so sometimes some Idocs remains in status 51, because one Idoc is treating the order. After that the Idocs remaining in 51 and have to be reprocessed manually.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Schedule batch job for X mins/hrs using program RBDAPP01 to reporcessing of 51 status Idocs. Createvariant for your IDoc Type. So this program reattmept to process failed Idocs and no need you to process them manually.

Cheers

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Veera,

for the client this is the last option. There is another way to avoid the errors in PI or R/3? Maybe modifying the program?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xavi,

Try

COMMIT WORK AND WAIT

in coding

rgds,

balper