cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping Missing, scenario works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After importing a Namespace from QAS, my namespace in DEV is missing. I can't see any of the objects of that Namespace in ESR. The strange part is when I triggered the scenario, which is an Idoc to File, the scenario works though the ESR objects are missing. How is that possible?

Should I create all those objects again ? Totally confused as to do what

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically, it assumes the interface for file as virtual. Since you already have configuration in ID, it works.

There is a blog by William Lee, without IR you can directly work with configuration by creating virtual interfaces by giving any dummy name. In your case this is what happening.

Check this blog: /people/william.li/blog/2006/09/08/how-to-send-any-data-even-binary-through-xi-without-using-the-integration-repository

Edited by: Praveen Gujjeti on Jul 4, 2011 9:06 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

Could you be a little more specific as to what is exactly going wrong at what point?

One thing i know is that you can send idocs to PI regardless of any configuration.

But i cannot see how a mapping is done or a file created if there is nothing there.

(btw if sender messagetype = receiver message type you are not required to create mapping object)

Did you refresh all screens properly?

kr

Robert