SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-U Move-out: How to suppress billing order

former_member442034
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created historical contracts via MOVE-IN-H migration object (function module ISU_CONTRACT_INSERT).

I would like to suppress the creation of the final billing order.

I tried to modify customizing in TE490A with flag NOFINALBILL = X, but without any change. The final billing order was created.

I found in the function module ISU_O_MOVE_OUT_INTERNAL_OPEN in the FORM meterread_open field l_supress_preparation which is used for suppressing of the final MRO creation.

But I did not find any possibility how to change this field.

Any advice?

Thanks

Vlado

Edited by: Vlado Belis on Jul 4, 2011 5:04 PM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vlado,

Please see chapter 7.10 of the Guideline IS Migration Workbench for more details how to resolve this and further MOVE_IN_H related issues.

Cheers,

Fritz

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Are you Developing any Customized Report or any thing for this Functionility.If so you can make the Standard FM ISU_O_MOVE_OUT_INTERNAL_OPEN to Z_ ISU_O_MOVE_OUT_INTERNAL_OPEN and Do the necessary changes.

Please let me know if am wrong..thanks .

Best Regards,

Sudheer P.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I dont want to copy this function module because it is called from another SAP standard function module/s. In this case I have to copy more function module, which is not optimal solution for me.

Thanks for help.

friedrich_keller
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vlado,

Please see chapter 7.10 of the Guideline IS Migration Workbench for more details how to resolve this and further MOVE_IN_H related issues.

Cheers,

Fritz