Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting different message id in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using RFC2JDBC Scenario with BPM

I am getting the message ID from the BPM. But it is not identical to the message-id viewing from message monitoring.

So I couldnt use this message ID.

There are some differences. For example;

message-id coming from the BPM = 11143256-A000-E002-000001123456

message-id coming message monitoring = 11143267-A000-E002-000001123456

two characters are different.

Thanks.

Hasan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Obviously, the message ID of message which comes into BPM & the message ID of message that goes out of BPM will be different as there will be two stateful messages in this case.

You need to filter out in RWB with correct sender interface information (BPM Service, interface name & ns). You can also use SXMB_MONI to check the msg IDs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to get the error message from the message-id. For example; I insert the 1000 records into the sql database . Some of the rows can be failed while inserting. Instead of searching thousands of messages, I am trying to determine the specific message id to access later. In addition to these, I have to view the message in the adapter engine .

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Better check the messages in adapter engine (BPM to JDBC)

RWB--> Message Monitoring

Select--> Adapter engine & then give BPM interface details which flows to JDBC. Select filter criteria as containing errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer Praveen,

I think there is no way to get this message-id from the BPM.

Edited by: ordu_hasan on Jul 5, 2011 8:20 PM

former_member181985
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can add the first message message ID to the custom Dynamic configuration header during the first mapping which goes into BPM. I am sure, mostly right now there is no mapping in your case. So, create a new mapping and do a one to one mapping including dynamic configuration code for message ID (in the form UDF). The header will carried from the next messages which comes out of BPM.

Check this link: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/b3/9a2aeb24dc4ab6b1855c99157529e4/content.htm

Edited by: Praveen Gujjeti on Jul 6, 2011 11:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am using many mappings in my scenario. And I use a multi-line container. So every record in a container has a different message-id.

Anyway, I found a table that consists of the desired message-id. The table is SXMSPMAST,

In this table, when we search EO_REFVL_I field with a message-id which is come from BPM. we get two records one of the rows' MSGGUID is the solution.

Thanks for your answer Praveen.

Edited by: ordu_hasan on Jul 6, 2011 12:18 PM

Edited by: ordu_hasan on Jul 6, 2011 3:00 PM

Answers (0)