Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

To Reserves field in QA11 to be editable

former_member222161
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

I've not maintained any default storage location for "stor loc for reserves" in plant dependent QM settings in SPRO.

However, I'd like to select the relevant strorage location in "To reserves" field while stock posting in QA11,but the storage field is greyed out.

Any suggestiosn to make the storge location for "To reserves" field editable, so that i can choose the appropriate storage location in QA11.

Thanks & regards,

rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes that's true.

You have to enter some storage location as a default storage location in the plant level setting.Then only that field will become editable & you can dynamically change the storage location in QA11 stock posting.

former_member222161
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

Thanks for your response

I've tried by maintaining the storage location for "stor for reserves" in Plant QM Setting in SPRO. However, while doing stock posting in QA11, the "T'o reserves" storage location is not editable and displays the default storage location maintained Plant QM settings in SPRO.

My requirement is to change the storage location of " To reserves" field storage location based on the scenario while doing stock posting in QA11.

Thanks & regards,

rajesh.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reserves storage location is not an editable field and there is no standard SAP way to change that. You could only change it by making a mod to the system.

Why not use one of the available custom stock posting lines for this? Config the same materials movements for it and change the text to read the same, i.e. "Reserves posting". Then remove the standard SAP reserves line. This can all be done in configuration.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

I thing I have made mistake in understanding ....Yes FF is right .....

But ..I have made this field editable by SHD0 T code by creating varient.

changes in the field is possible....for sure

former_member222161
Participant
0 Kudos

if we go the standard screen SAPMQEVA and no :0102 of QA11, the field for "TO reserves" storage location is field in uneditable in the standard Screen layout provided by SAP.

Thanks & regards

rajesh

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think your best bet is still to config up one of the extra stock posting lines.

FF

Answers (0)