Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settling the costs of a parent WBS elements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

i have a cost project consist of 3 levels work break down structure:

level 1: a root WBS element

level 2: splited into 2 WBS elements (Production - Maintenance)

level 3: spliting each WBS element of the above level into 3 WBS elements (Service - Materials - Labour)

actual postings ONLY is against level 3 WBS elements and the costs is acomulated to level 2 and then to level 1

but my customer wants to settle ONLY level 2 WBS elements (Production - Maintenance).

so...

i maintained settlement rules only for level 2 WBS elements (Production - Maintenance)

level 3 WBS elements (Service - Materials - Labour) are assigned settlement profile

90, which has the setting "Not for settlement".

when i tried to run settlement for level 2 WBS elements (Production - Maintenance) i failed coz i got 3 "Nor relevant" and 1 "No change"

so, my question is: is it possible to settle aparent WBS element in which there's no actual costs has incurred "has no actual costs of its own", however, it only has childs WBS elements that have actual costs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

search the forum for settlement of WBS element to superior WBS Element

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you read your post carefully you will understand what mistake you are doing. Read SAP Help and search forum regarding settlement you will find the answer for this

so, my question is: is it possible to settle aparent WBS element in which there's no actual costs has incurred "has no actual costs of its own", however, it only has childs WBS elements that have actual costs

Edited by: Mohamed Rafi on Jul 4, 2011 7:06 PM