cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I create the excise invoice with reference to the commercial invoice ,but my requirement is i don't want to copy the freight charges what ever i maintain in commercial invoice in to excise invoice is it possible in SAP standard

Regards,

Kanna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ask the basis team to make the frieght condition not to be printed on invoice. Sine while creatine excise invoice only the condition JEXP, JECP and JIVP is relevant.

Rgds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SPRO>Logistics general->tax on goods movement>India>Basic Setting>Determination of excise duty--> condition based excise determination -->classify condition type.

Here check whether your freight condition type has been assigned or not.Due to this the value is flowing to excise invoice.

If you dont need th condition type value to flow then remove the condition type from this configuration.

In SAP the values from condition type will flow to excise invoice based on this configuration

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check your CIN configuration. Probably, the freight conditions are mapped against some excise fields.

Hope it helps.

thanks & regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Pls tell me where is the exact control for this .

Regards,

kiran.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In excise invoice, excepting BED, ECS & SECess, amount like freight will not flow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

In my case freight was copied to excise invoice how can i reduce this.

Regards,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Lakshmipathy said freight will never flow into excise invoice, only excise components like BED, CESS, ECESS will get captured, under which field freight is getting captured?

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maybe creating a new pricing procedure (without freights) for this new kind of invoice solve the problem.

Regards!