cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop posting to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I need to create an SD transaction, where the customer does not need to pay tax due to gov policy. The tax condition type is not allowed to be posted to accounting. But, this tax condition type is needed to print the tax report, which describes the tax is payed by gov.

How can I stop posting 1 cond. type to accounting in Billing doc. when I release to accounting this billing doc.?

This condition type class is taxes.

I have created new cond. type, new pricing procedure. All of these are created by clicking Copy As button from existing worked-condition types and worked-pricing procedure.

The different is, I have omitted the acc.key in this new cond. type.

Regards,

Rizki Harris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The tax condition type is not allowed to be posted to accounting

Tick the box Statistical in your pricing procedure for this tax condition type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hI...

I have set my condition type into Statistical, but I encounter another error :

Tax statement item missing for tax code A1

Message no. FF805

Diagnosis

No tax item exists for tax code A1 in a G/L account item. A possible cause is an incorrect transfer of parameters by the application to the Accounting interface.

Procedure

Enter an OSS message.

What should I do then...?

Regards,

Rizki Harris

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Search the forum with the same text error message. You will get lot of inputs from there.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your information.,

Btw, are those setting can be applied for other country beside Canada...?

Regards,

Rizki Harris

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

during release to accounting the tax code is copied form tax conditions (even if statistical) to no-tax conditions according to the rules explained in SAP note [112609|https://bosap-support.wdf.sap.corp/sap/support/notes/112609].

But the statistical conditions are not passed to FI.

Result: in FI there will be a G/L lien with a tax code, but no tax line with same tax code. This is rejected with message FF805.

Please read SAP note 112609 carefully to find a way to avoid the tax code is copied.

Best regards,

Ivano.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is other possibility. You register it in accounting but where the customer is exempted. See SAP Note 102852 - AR:SD: VAT perception and customer exemption. It's an idea.

But I think that it's a legal requirement. Am I right? So, search notes for this country. You must have an answer by SAP.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

Thank you for your clue..

Unfortunately, I didn't find for my country setting...

Regards,

Rizki Harris