Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries in Multiple Packing

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have read some posts with regards to multiple packing and its configuration, The products which are manufactured are first packed in Cartons and then these Cartons are packed in Pallets, however there is no certain fixed standard packing which is followed. My queries are

1) I have defined my packing material type ZCB as Carton Box and material group as ZCP Pallets, now in the allowed pack materials I need to assign ZCB to ZCP however I read an earlier post for multiple packing where you need to create ZCB as material type and material group and ZCP also as Material Type and Material Group and then we need to assign ZCB to ZCB and ZCP to ZCP in the allowed packing materials if yes please do let me know the reason for this.

2) I have two materials A and B. Material A has 100 qtys and for ex. 75 of them are already packed in Handling Unit 1 now the requirement is that the balance 25 qty will be packed along with Qty B having 75 Qtys in handling unit 2, how can the same be packed in the outbound delivery please let me know.

3) How can the handling unit be determined automatically in the outbound delivery as of now I am entering the same manually

4) The Carton No here is repetitive in nature which is the handling no in SAP if a packing list is created today say for ex from 1 to 100 the same is repeated for a different customer also how can the same be mapped in SAP.

Kind Regards

Atul

Edited by: Gojolly99 on Jul 4, 2011 12:46 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member207153
Participant
0 Kudos

Can you share ur solution for this ?

thanks.

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Got all the answers for my above queries.

Kind Regards

Atul