cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing objects in DEV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I had two scenarios starting with custom made namespaces in the SWCV of SAP in DEV. The SWCV is SAP APPL 6.04. Both started with the name of the client.

I transported a Namespace, namespace starting with sap.com into the DEV from QAS. I transported only one Namespace but what has happened is that the scenarios that existed before in DEV just vanished from the Design Objects Tab. However I can see it when I use the Find option.

Can I retrieve those objects back to the SWCV ?

When we import SAP namespaces to a SAP SWCV, will the custom made Namespaces in the same SWCV vanish if their names start with something other than sap.com

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check this kba: #1580750 PI Integration Builder: objects are missing after successful import. Try the solution in this.

Also, it is not recommended to carry out own developments in the SAP delivered SWCV's.

Regards

Mark

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you see, objects are missing in DEV system? No chance. Juss try to refresh cache or else go with the filter and try to figure it out from there.

Regards

Pothana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This has turned out to be a real head ache. I am really stuck up with this import.

Now what's happening is , I am not able to see the objects using Find Option also. It says, object not found.

The missing Namespace starts with client's name, The namespace that I imported from QAS starts with sap.com, the name. Once I imported the namespace to SWCV, which is SAP APPL 6.04, all namespaces that had names starting with client's name vanished and now the objects in it are also missing. I am sure it's an uissue with the naming..

Even though the objects are missing in ESR, the scenario is running perfectly when I triggered the Idoc.

I was thinking of creating the entire objects in a new SWCV that I created in the name of the Client and imported from SLD. If I do that will it impact the missing objects?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith

If objects are visibile through Find tool, but not browsing the SWCV, then probably their namespace is missing.

You would need to add it back in that case and all objects will be visible again.

Regards,

Giuseppe

naveen_chichili
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajith,

>>>I transported a Namespace, namespace starting with sap.com into the DEV from QAS

Are you doing file transport?if you have transported perticular namespace ...it will not impact the other namespaces....

If you are able to see using find option and not in design objects ... it seems like there is some cache problems in your server...please refresh CPA cache and also in SXI _CACHE.

Regards,

Naveen.