cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No customer master record exists for *customer*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends and Gurus,

I have uploaded about 100 customers using LSMW (using xd01 recording method) and everything went well. I checked in xd02 randomly and found the coustemers intact in my customer master.

Now while I was trying to get a report for the customers using VC/1 I get an error:

No customer master record exists for customer

Message no. VP200

FYI:

I have checked in and everything is right in account group.

I have checked partner determination and that is absolutely right.

Why the customers are not reflected in my report ? Where have I gone wrong and how to rectify this.

Please also note: I have checked the forum and googled for this, but found about related errors of SP, vendors , or material but not for the customer.

Pl help.

Venksys.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Below is the explanation given in standard for TCode VC/1

As of Release 4.0C, this report will no longer be supported. Use report RVKUSTA1 instead. This report will be deleted as of the next functional release.

As already suggested, you can check via VCUST in case you are in ECC6.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am on ECC 6.

I have tried VCUST, but no use. Let me tell you when I use VC/1 I get the customer list for the customers for other sales areas, of other companies in my ides when I tried to test.

I have tried to see the list by filling data in customer statistical group in sales area data, no use.

Once again, I tried to do it with another account group by assigning different no: ranges freshly created still no use.

Any other ideas or reasons ??

Venksys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laxmipatiji,

VCUST is also not working. Could you please suggest an alternative method to fix this problem please as I am unable to understand this.

Regards,

Venksys

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venksys,

I have one idea. Try VC/2 which will give you Sales Summary and from which you can ascertain your customers presence in master data. Although it is bit more for the customer list view, but I think it will serve the purpose.

Although I am not very sure why you are getting the error, but I think is this is related to some thing with BAPI which I read at (), because the error is VP 200, and the error is similar which I have pasted the reference here.

Regards,

Sridhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all , I could see my customer list in sales analysis with VC/2

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the Customer Statistical group Field in Sales area tab of Customer master has value if not it would not get reflected.

plz check and let me know.

THanks,

Best Regards,

Praveen D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Praveen,

I tried, but not working.

Venksys

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If you want to see the customers use VCUST T code.

regards

Prashanth

Edited by: Prashanth@SD on Jul 4, 2011 12:17 PM