cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output From Picking : " No selection selection exist"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

Try to execute pick list from (VL70) but it show " No selection selection exist"

Try in 2 screnario, scenarion1 it was working fine, when go to scenario 2, it give the above message:

Scrnario1 :

1)Create Sales Order by using raw material (R120) and save it.

2)Go to VL01N (Create outbound delivery with order reference), enter the shipping point then Press Enter

3)Under DO screen, then choose u2018Subsequent functions >Output From Picking , Save the Delivery Order then It will link to u201COutput From Picking pageu201D

4)Under Output from Picking page, enter EK00 for output type then execute and the pick list is shown out.

Screnario 2 :

1)Create Sales Order by using Finish Goods (F29) and save it.

2)Go to VL01N (Create outbound delivery with order reference), enter the shipping point then Press Enter

3)Under DO screen, then choose u2018Subsequent functions >Output From Picking , Save the Delivery Order then It will link to u201COutput From Picking pageu201D

4)Under Output from Picking page, enter EK00 for output type then execute but it give the message u201C No Output selection existu201D

Any idea ? Please advise

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mary,

Please check if the delivery you created has generated output type EK00, go to Extras -> Picking Output. Once its there, the delivery should be selected in VL70.

I hope this helps

Regards,

Sho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sho,

Thanks for you reply.

Try click on Extras -> Picking Output but there is no list occur.

How i can include the list?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if the necessary configuration is set in SPRO:

Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Basic Shipping Functions -> Output Control -> Define print parameters shipping

Select Shipping (Spec.Case) (V4)

Picking List - EK00 should be there, maintain your print parameters: Printer, Shipping point to which the output type is valid, if print immediately and release after output.

Once done, please go to Vl02n, check if the output type is generated in the picking output.

Let me know if this solves your issue

Sho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sho,

Still Same . It was not working on finish goods only.