cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Block in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts:

In the sales order processing,because of credit problems i enter a delivery block ,but it seems not active.

The confirmed qty in shedule line is active, after saving so,i can even create delivery note base-on so.

The delivery block is 01/Credit limit,i have check the related configuration.

Pls help to give me some advice,where is root cause?

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

The delivery block 01/Credit Limit is not set to stop creation of delivery block, thus system is showing standard behaviour. however, if you have set 01 as delivery block in sales order and now create delivery order, then system will stop you from "picking" and posting goods issue "PGI".

On the other hand, creation of delivery order is only prohibited on "08" and "09". thus if you want the system to stop creation of delivery order then set Tick under "ordeR" column in delivery block settings.

you may find this setting under following menu path:

Sales & Dist-> Basis functions->Availability check->Transfor of req->block quantity confirmation.....!

Regards

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Tell me one thinking if you want to Block all the customer to raise the delivery go to the T-Code VOV8 and select the Sales document Type , under shipping you can find out the delivery block there we have to mentioned what robert said

2. if you want to block only few / particular customer my suggestion is better to go Credit Management

by using Credit Management you can block the customer in 3 ways

1. Sales order level

2. Delivery level

3. PGI level

based above 3 ways you can block your customer based on the credit limit

I hope your clear

Regards,

Prasanna