cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract qty update in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM gurus,

Using a classic version of SRM 7 & ECC 6.Created a central contract with a target qty 500 and this was distributed to ECC.

1. In ECC, I create a release order with ref to this contract for 10 qty. Then I can see the open target qty (500 - 10 = 490) in ECC under release order document. But this is not updated under release tab of this contract in SRM

2. But if I create a direct PO from SRM using this contract, then release tab is updated and ECC release order document is also updated.

This is standard behaviour?

Thanks in advance,

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I can only tell you that this is not standard behaviour, the contract data should be updated on SRM side as well if you release in ECC. You might need to check whether every XI/PI and SOA service is set-up. The following SOA service seems to be required for contact updates (inbound): Purchasing Contract Release In

Details via: [http://esworkplace.sap.com/socoview(bD1lbiZjPTAwMSZkPW1pbg==)/render.asp?id=D2F95F2AD34311DC2B8D000F20FCB6A9&fragID=&packageid=DE0426DD9B0249F19515001A64D3F462&iv=]

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your suggestion Tim!

But I am not using SOA architecture. I achieved all this using IDOCS. Status of BLAREL is successful from ECC, once a PO is created there, but this is not reflecting in SRM contract.

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I don't believe that you're actually utilizing the new 'Central Contracts concept' then, you're actually using the older 'GCTR - Global outline agreement' functionality. Did you correctly configure BLAREL02 for system SRM as described here: [http://help.sap.com/SCENARIOS_BUS2008/helpdata/EN/fc/bd4db455292048975b6d92eb4da279/content.htm]

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

@ Tim : Yes, BLAREL02 is configured. However I noticed that, BLAREL IDOC is successfully sent from ECC, but in error status in SRM "No inbound partner profile could be found with the following key: /SC7CLI001/LS//BLAREL////" . Now I notice that SC7CLI001 is not my sender system, it is ECCCLI001. How is the IDOC in SRM picking up wrong Partner no?

I have correctly defined BLAREL as inbound in SRM.Also distributed the model view in ECC with correct LS.

@ Muthu: Its a qty contract as you can read in above posts.

Any idea on this issue that come up?

Best Regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Have a look in your SRM system: This is set in transaction WE20, partner type LS, view both SC7CLI001 and ECCCLI001 message type BLAREL. If you open them the logical system defined should show.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tim,

In WE20 of my SRM system, I cannot see SC7CLI001. There is only ECCCLI001 with BLAREL as inbound parameter. That is why I am in a fix as to why wrong partner no is coming.

In ECC system, outbound IDOC BLAREL correctly shows destination of SRM system, but after coming into SRM, the partner no is SC7CLI001 instead of ECC.

Any suggestions??

John

Edited by: SRM_query on Jul 5, 2011 6:24 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is it a value contract or Quantity contract?

BLAREL is only main check point.

every item data has a release data of the purchase order.