cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with VF03 Tcode..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi To all ,

When I am executuin VF03 Tcode with a valid a/c doc no and Comp code, I am not being prompted with any pop window to select the A/c doc number.Its gives a message 'Enter Document Number'.

This problem is only for my user id,where as other users are able to execute it in the desired manner.

PS: I have checked for user authorizations and roles everything is fine.

Any suggestion or inputs appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Lahari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

RBM
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

VF03 display billing document, created from SD module.

If you use an accounting document you need to use FB03 transaction, if this document was created from SD, you could navigate in the menu and see the original document (SD billing document).

Hope this help!

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure why you were keying in accounting document number in VF03 where you were supposed to maintain billing document reference. If both are same, then you need to check for the document flow of that sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member182379
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF03 you can execute with billing document number if you have only the accoutning doc. number then from FB03 first get the billing document by entring the accounting document no. company code, and fiscal year then ref. to that accoutning doc. no. you can get the biiling doc. no. then execute the VF03.

regards,

zafar