cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AFS-IS MRP RUN does not create purchase requisitions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hellow!

I run MRP run (/afs/md02) in IDES system and it create purchase requisition for open req (B status)

But when I run MRP RUN in our develop system purchase requisition are not createed. I looks like customizing problems. I have not change any settings for MRP and I am not familiar with MRP settings

Please could you give me any topic to check first?

Andrey Garshin.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When you say purchase requisitions are not created, do you mean to say that you still see blocked requirements in the 'B' tab, even after AFS MRP run is completed?

There are many parameters which are taken into account while MRP creates purchase requisitions,

1. first of all, is the material enabled for planning -> material master MRP1 view -> what is the MRP type maintained? Is it PD or X0?

2. Are the requirements within the planning horizon?

3. What are the parameters given as input for MRP execution?

We need to understand all these aspects before concluding the reason.

Thanks and best regards,

Deepthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for fast reaction!

>>When you say purchase requisitions are not created, do you mean to say that you still see blocked requirements in the 'B' tab, even after AFS MRP run is completed?

Yes, requirements leave in B tab after MRP run.

>>1. first of all, is the material enabled for planning -> material master MRP1 view -> what is the MRP type maintained? Is it PD or X0?

MRP type - PD

>>2. Are the requirements within the planning horizon?

Yes. Planing horizont is 100 days but requirements dates from 3 month in past to onew month in future

>>3. What are the parameters given as input for MRP execution?

create purchase req. = 1

Planing mode = 1

scheduling = 1

also plan all components = not set

display mrp resunlt = set

display material list = not set