cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes not updating when executing the CN60 T code.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I made changes to my project and the changes also updating in the table CE49000_acct, but when i am executing the CN60, CJCD T codes, the system is showing a message "No Object were selected". I checked the change document indicator in the project profile and also checked the forum but not get the solution, Is there any note to follow, Can some one guide me to sort out the issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a wild guess.Did you tick the check box for Change Document indicator after doing the changes or was it already in place i.e. before doing the changes, in the Project Profile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you very much for your valuable replies & my problem was solved.

Thanks & Regards,

RAM.

0 Kudos

Ram,

Please let us know how it was resolved.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just a wild guess.Did you tick the check box for Change Document indicator after doing the changes or was it already in place i.e. before doing the changes?

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also set Change Document indicator in Network Type parameter settings.

create new project in dev or quality & do some changes in project structure and then see the result in CN60

Press F1 in project profile change document indicator and see the below dependencies.

Dependencies:

The system only creates change documents when the business transaction "Create change documents" is allowed in status management and the work breakdown structure has already been released.

Regards,

Sandeep

Edited by: Sandeep Theurkar on Jul 4, 2011 4:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep Theurkar,

Very thank full for your response, but in our project we don't have network activities and is there any need to check the change document indicator in "specify parameters for network type" with out using the network. The Change document indicator in the Project Profile is already checked and the changes r updating in the table CE49000_acct as well, but while executing the CN60,CJCD it is not showing the changes. Is there any other settings , Plz find me.

Thanks & Regards.

RAM.

stheurkar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Released all wbse & check. At my end it is working fine.

Regards,

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the WBSE and the Project is in the released status only, but still it is not showing the changes done in CN60.

Thankyou.

Edited by: V RAM PRADEEP REDDY on Jul 4, 2011 2:09 PM