cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to display image in Rich POD using WI Viewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using a Rich POD for displaying the SFC.

I have configured a Work Instruction to display the url for eg. http://www.sergib.agava.ru/russia/sukhoi/t/37/images/t37.jpg. But when i open the POD I am unable to see the image in the WI Viewer.

If i click on the view button present in the work instruction list a new pop-up opens and i can see the image but in the WI Viewer i can see the code very similar to source of the file.

Can someone please help me on this.

Kind Regards

Suhas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Actually I need to display a PDF or a image file in POD (Rich / Standard / Integrated ) using links from URLs.

Could you please guide me if there is any other approach which i can use to do the same...

Kind Regards

Suhas

0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

Have you checked 'Always Show in New Window' checkbox in Work Instruction Maintenance on Instruction tab? Does not it work for you? Those complex documents should be displayed correctly in a new window.

In case you need to display them in Work Instruction Viewer, please request a custom enhancement as it is not designed for base version.

Best regards,

Alex.

0 Kudos

Hi Suhas,

As far as I remember only Simple Text and limited HTML is supported in the embedded viewer. Complex documents such as PDF (and links from URLs) should always be set to Open in a New Window.

Regards,

Alex.