SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Derive Fund Center from Internal Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented FM. In case of PO and PR havinf Internal order as account assignment, Fund center and Fund is not derived. Internal order have cost center and we are using Cost center = Fund Center.

I have used Function Module FMDT_READ_MD_ORDER, still it is not working.

suggest.

Regards,

Harshal

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is it exactly that you are doing with this module? The sequence should be the following:

a) first, you derive cost centre from internal order with the module in question and store it in a user-field (USERTEMP1)

b) then, you have a rule deriving fund centre from the user-field mentioned above

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

We are creating PO having account assignment (cost object) as Internal Order.

While creating this we are getting error as -

No funds center entered/derived in item 00010 (Cocd/416100/00000A380018)

After analysing this we found that system is not deriving Fund Center, even though cost center is maintioned in Internal Order. So I used function module FMDT_READ_MD_ORDER. But still it does not solve my problem.

How can I derive fund center from cost center maintained in Internal order.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Harshal Vaidya

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please, read my message and tell if you built the derivation strategy in this manner. If not, please do so.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

THanks for your reply. Can you tell me how to store Cost center in user field and how to create derivation for deriving fund centre from the user-field in this case. I tried but could not create it.

I created one derivation rule through assignment as - Source field Cost center and target field FUnd center. But this only derive fund center not fund. I need to derive both Fund center and Fund.

Regards,

Harshal

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

With the module of reading data from IO take the source field as cost centre and the target field as USERTEMP1. Then, create another rule as derivation one, deriving fund and fund centre from USERTEMP1.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue was solved after changing the sequence of derivation rules.

Regards,

Harsh