cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMQ2: Planning Object not found when Initial transfer PR and PO to APO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please guide me how to fix the failed "Planning object not found" in SMQ2 when Initial Transfer PR and PO from R/3 to APO?

I did consistency check using:

/SAPAPO/OM17 - liveCache Consistency Check

/SAPAPO/TSCONS - Consistency Check for Time Series Network

/SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG_SNP (program) - master data consistency check for livecache time series in SNP

Thanks

Quanyin Su

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Whether active integration model for Materials exists for these PR and PO.

Thanks,

nandha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, IM has been created for them already.

Another Question:

Scenario: When I do master data consistency check for livcache time series in SNP through /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG_SNP (Program), error message "Invalid selection condition for selection of planning object (messge no. /SAPAPO/TS103) " displayed, which also happened in planning area initialization (/SAPAPO/TS_PAREA_INITIALIZE).

Question: How to fix this issue message in system?

Regards,

Quanyin Su

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quanyin,

The rules of engagement in this forum limit each thread to only one question. I suggest that you enter your second question in a new thread.

Could you please guide me how to fix the failed "Planning object not found" in SMQ2 when Initial Transfer PR and PO from R/3 to APO?

This message normally contains the missing planning object. Is the message exactly as you have stated it? In particular, exactly what exists between the word "object" and "not". Is there an extra space, or is there some additional text?

This message generally means that a pegging area was not found. So, first look to see if the Product/location in this Purchase req exists. /SAPOAPO/MAT1. Ensure that it is assigned to the active model.

If the material/location does exist, then run the pegging area consistency check. /SAPAPO/DM_PEGCHECK

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB49,

Thank you for your answer.

But it didn't work when i followed your instruction. Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Quanyin Su

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quanyin,

Which Product/location did you use when you executed the //MAT1 transaction? e.g., How did you determine which Product number is giving you your problems?

Best Regards,

DB49

wilian_segatto
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Quanyin!

What is the exact error message you are getting in /SMQ2?

Could you please check your application log in /SLG1 and give us the exact error code of the message you are getting?

If you have SNP issues, please post that in the [SNP Forum|;.

Will