SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unit of Mesurment SCM to MMBTU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Is there any possibility that we can maintain the consumption in SCM as Unit of Measurement, and the calculation in MMBTU?

any clue or idea regarding this?

thanks & cheer

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Request you to let us know where you want to do calculation / conversion into MMBTU from SCM? EL31?

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply,

As per my scenario, customer should billed with MMBTU as Unit of Mesurement, But utility compnay will get all the MR readings in SCM, customer should billed with Block price, as per my opinion its not possible to do with both Unit of measurement,

i would like to know how its possible to calculate in MMbtu? coz, till block price creation the UM will be SCM,

in simple terms i can say, all the MR readings and inputs will be in SCM , and then The system should calculate or convert that into MMBTU as output.

or any other clue regarding this,

cheers.

0 Kudos

Hi,

You are using VCF right? Can we not control there (Dimension control)?

Regards,

Avinash

0 Kudos

But My Readings are With SCM , i guess from there we cant control. coz, in instalation the gas procedure, and in rate cat gas bill type should match with UM

Cheers.