cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PGI issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am encountering below issue when I am doing PGI :Goods issue from delivery not possible due to block. And I tried to release credit via vkm2,vkm3 and vkm5, once I finish release them and save, it shows it had been released. But when I going to vl03n and I am still able to see it is blocked, I also go to vkm2,vkm3 or vkm5 again entering payer and credit organization, those documents showed again.Help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Additional tcode needs to be done.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Even if released documents by then these document still appearing again but status changes

Check before release status then see second time after release.

Now coming to your block

If error say's document is blocked due to credit limit then you can release it by VKM3 and or VKM5

but error say's document is block then this may be blocked manually in sales order as delivery block and or item/schedule line level block

Check once again.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even if released documents by then these document still appearing again but status changes

Check before release status then see second time after release.

Could you tell me where to check release status?

Now coming to your block

If error say's document is blocked due to credit limit then you can release it by VKM3 and or VKM5

but error say's document is block then this may be blocked manually in sales order as delivery block and or item/schedule line level block

It is just saying "Goods issue from delivery not possible due to block' when I am doing PGI, and I had checked its sales order there is no block at delivery or schedule line level, could you advise further?

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Allen,

Is there a blocking status in LIKP-LIFSK?

Can you specify the message number?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Allen,

Please check this following thread

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Chares