Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rfc parameter changing in WDJ

prashanth_lagdev
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

i am using an application in webdynpro java.while compliting application backend[abap] developer chenged the input and output parameters.how would i get those chages done by the back end people in the model section of webdynpro java application.what should i do in the front end as wdjava developer to get those changes please guide me in this issue.

Regard's,

Prashanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

The requirement that you are refering to is A-RFC, the most common type of RFB being build now a days, even your ABAPer would have created the same, i.e. ARFC. For implementing the changes, you need to

1. Re-import the RFC i.e the model.

2 One the model is re-imported, you need to Clear the WAS cache & restart the J2EE engine. At times, just clearing the Cache doesn't work, so you need to re-start the J2EE engine.

3. Re-Map the binding from the model note to the component and view nodes. You might have to add / delete the nodes, depending on the requirement.

The WD project will be ready to incorporate the changes made in the RFC.

Hope this helps. If are looking for something more, please revert.

Cheers!!!

Umang

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the advantage you get by using adaptive RFC model :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/41/38bc8f813719488ddc9d9b21251ec3/content.htm

You need to :

1. Reimport model....Right click on your model in web dynpro java and select Re-Import model....

2. Restart J2EE engine....OR clear WAS cache...

3. Now now you need to adjust data binding between your model and custom/component controller....and then adjust data bin ding between your custom/component controller and view controller...

4. make necessary changes in code if required........