Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport import running from longtime

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have ECC6 with four application servers running along with solution manager. these days if solution manager is on and if i want to transport from QA to PRD its taking long time, probably hours.. still running. If solution manager is off import process is runningas ususal. What might be the reason. U r suggestions are valuable.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check, Is any log file .LOB or .LOC extensions exist in this /usr/sap/trans/log and /usr/sap/trans/tmp path. Delete it if it is exist

Also check the perticular transport detail log.

Pranay

Edited by: pranayagarwal@1 on Jul 5, 2011 7:54 AM

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you using CHARM for transport or is it normal transport via STMS ? If it is via STMS ,then why it depends upon solution manager.

Thanks

Sunny

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

No we dont use charm.. im using STMS only... i dont know why this problem is coming

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please check the log of transport that you are doing, you will get some hint from there.

Thanks

Sunny

MaheshKumar
Contributor
0 Kudos

i have cancelled import process... now it shows truck symbol... any suggestions what i have to do..

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to /usr/sap/trans/tmp or /usr/sap/trans/log. Check the logs there for this transport if you see any error in the logs.

Thanks

Sunny