Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

A small confusion,i have condition type ZPSM - 1000

here i will add new condition type ZPSD

This ZPSD should act in such a way that if user input more than 15% i.e 150 then the system should not allow.

In short user will input the some value while negotiating with customer but the system shoud ensure that it should exceed the 15%.

User will input the value but system shuld calculate that value interms of % and shud not allow if it is more than 15%.

How to configure ???

Thanks in advance.

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto tcode VK11 for the condition type ,goto>details, maintain 15% in the upper limit.

Regards

Aadesh Kamat

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Configure your ZPSD calculation type should be as percentage and go to T Code OVB2 maintain the upper and lower limit for the condition type,specify the upper and lower limit in percentage under calculation column.

Thanks

Siva.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for reply,

But my query is the user will input the value not the %...system should convert the value into % and it should not allow if it cross the 15 % limit of the value.

Thanks

Shri..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shrii

You can fix the calculation type for particular condition type.

Goto Maintain condition type screen,

select your condition type and open it in change mode, now we can set the calculation type as Percentage i.e. A

Once you are done with this setting input will automatically comes in terms of percentage.

Thanks,

Rasik

Edited by: rasikmahajan on Jul 4, 2011 7:13 AM

PhaniKalvagunta
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Write a routine with the help of your abaper and assign it to your condition type in Pricing Procedure.

Hope this will fix this issue.

Regards,

Phani Prasad