cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logon not possible (error in license check)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

please,

i have a serious problem after refreshing SAP system, i can't logon and SAP returns the error: logon not possible (error in license check).

i activited SAP* when adding the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 in the profile of instance. however i can't access with sap*/pass, i don't know why,

please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

If you are using database SQL, use this following command,

*SQL>DELETE * FROM USR02 WHERE MANDT="000" AND BNAME="SAP"

SAP* user through SQL & it will automatically take password pass.

After you need to make sure the system as the profile parameter. login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0

Then restart the instance and logon with SAP*. it will be work.

Regards

Thomas.T

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let me make a couple of points clear.

have a serious problem after refreshing SAP system, i can't logon and SAP returns the error: logon not possible (error in license check).

Sure you can't logon the license is not valid anymore. what to do?... the simplest way is to remove old licenses and install the new license at OS level using using saplicense / saplikey commands (well documented in help.sap.com) the just logon.

You can also logon as SAP* (using the password of the source system) and apply via SLICENSE.

i activited SAP* when adding the parameter login/no_automatic_user_sapstar = 0 in the profile of instance. however i can't access with sap*/pass, i don't know why,

Thats simply won't work as SAP* already exist. In order to do that you need to delete SAP* from table USR02 using sql commands. But is not required in this case.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This kind of issues, only you can Login with SAP* and default password, other username & password will not support.

and check the SLICENSE date in TEMP. In License Expires on field is empty.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing same problem for last week. Now its working fine. Do the follwing steps,

First you have go to transaction SLICENSE and check the date of expiry in TEMP & Permanent License date.

It will show some other date. But you should generate the Original License with the date of 31.12.9999

after that It will be work.

If you are solve this issue please make it Answer Mark

Regards

Thomas.T

Edited by: thomas_raja on Jul 20, 2011 9:13 AM

bernd_speckmann
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you use any system parameters like

ssl/...

ssf/...

Try to deactivate this things depending on the cryptolib.

Regards, Bernd

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to activate SAP, then after setting this parameter, restart the system and then delete SAP entry from database. Then again try with SAP* and standard password.

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you restarted the SAP after changing the parameter?

Have you tried in client 000 with SAP*/PASS?

Thanks & regards,

Pinkle