cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM notification Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear i want to implement the PM notification Workflow means if a user creates notification and release and save immediately one email should trrigered and will come to outlook is there any customizing setting required for this event or only through ABAP that can be possible if customizing required through which options i can do this settings

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

You can Use Standard Work Flow for the Notification . However still if you don't want to use this , then you have to got through Notification BADI -- NOTIF_EVENT_SAVE. This is a filter dependent BAPI i.e- for a particular type of notification you can send mail by using it with the help of ABAPer.

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can look at BO BUS2038 & template WS20000317.

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/print46c/en/data/pdf/BCBMTWFMPM/BCBMTWFMPM.pdf

The business object Maintenance notification is a means by which internal company notifications are entered and managed in Plant Maintenance.

Structure

The following types of maintenance notification exist:

o malfunction report (notification of a malfunction or problem)

o maintenance request (request for tasks to be carried out)

o activity report (documentation of actions that were carried out)

A maintenance notification contains one or more items. An item describes the symptoms that have arisen, the cause of the problem, the part of the object affected, as well as the tasks and actions that were performed.

If this doesnt solve your requirement.you can enhance this BO & delegate to a zbo.

Regards

Keerthi