Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Found in Complex Selection Criteria

former_member183818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When I search for all users who have authorization for a particular TCode I get a list. But when I go to the individual profile of the user and search for the T Code I am not able to find.

Example.

I am looking for all users with authorization for T Code MM01 through SUIM -Users by Complex Selection Criteria

I get a list of Users and I am taking one user for checking.

I go to TCode SU01 and give the USer name

Check for all the roles that are assigned for the user.

But no where I am not able to find the TCode MM01 assigned to user.

What is the problem. How I can check and remove MM01 from that user.

Plz Help. Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this way...

User Information System->Transactions->Executable for Role

Here give role name which you are searching and after execution you will find list of codes against that role....accordinly you can find the code from sap meu or manual addition (in S-Tocde).

Also please check profile tab in SU01 and rage of transactions in s_tcode like M* to N*, just some thing like that way...

Rgds.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1- In pfcg press (Shift+F9) & type the tcode you are looking for to list all the roles that this t-code is assigned to.

2- In Su01 under the roles tab you need to match if there is any roles you got in step 1 are there.

3- If there is a match you either remove the role from the user in which it will affect other t-codes for this particular user, or remove the t-code from the role itself in which it will affect all the users assigned to this role.

OR there might be a chance that the user is having an SAP_ALL profile added to him under the profiles tab.

BR

Fayez

Edited by: Fayez AlHassan on Jul 4, 2011 4:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If there is no MM01 in any role it could still assigned by a profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you doubleclick on the role from SU01 or when you open the role in PFCG and then do display, go to authorizations tab and click on the button "Display Authorization Data".

Here, expand the node with description "Cross-application Authorization Objects" and then the sub-node that says "Transaction Code Check at Transaction Start" (these can be either 'Standard' or 'Manual'). Under this you can see the list of all TCodes assigned through that role.

Regards,

Shitij

former_member185031
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are other way in SUIM to find the role, you just need to explore the option available on SUIM.

Regards,

Subhash