Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

calculating the remordplan values Manualy

former_member542094
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I gone trough all the postings which are available in the SDN and also I have analyzed the OSS notes, which are available in forum,

as a formula we can say Assigned = Actual + Commitment o+ Rem Ord Plan

But still I am not able to calculate the Remaining Order Plan, my requirement is to calculate the Remaining Order Plan at lower level of orders and in which order item those values have been blocked,

In the existed PS report s_alr_87013558 it showing remordplan values against the WBS element wise, but my client requirement is to have new Z report that will show values against each order and item wise

Since I am new to PS module I am getting lot of confusion in building the logic for calculating the remordplan values

Please guide me in his regards how to calculate the values manually to develop a new report,

Thanks in Advance for suggesting logic.

Best Regrds,

Naren.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you had gone through the threads and OSS notes available on Rem order plan, then you would not have asked this

new Z report that will show values against each order and item wise

It clearly shows that you didnt read it properly

If you are new to PS then I would suggest you to take proper training, otherwise you would get confused in most of the things.

I am new to PS module I am getting lot of confusion in building the logic for calculating the remordplan values

former_member542094
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mohamed Rafi,

I donu2019t agree with you. I comprehend all the related notes. And we implemented the 922177 in 2007 itself and we have applied the recent changes given in version 13 released on 13.03.2011with same note 922177.but it is not fulfilling the client requirement we always suggested the standard SAP given program in the OSS note, since that program is not fulfilling the client requirement we are trying to develop new report. Hence I request you all please rejoin me if you can help me building the logic.

Thanks and regards,

Naren

former_member542094
Participant
0 Kudos

having item is much more difficult than only by order, please indicate the difference in cost between the two possibilities.

Answers (0)