cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Showing at the time of Installing new License in the Trial Version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

At the time of Installation I have given my system id: ABP. when I am trying to install the license and it shows the message below:

This is system "ABP", but there is a license key for system "NSP" in the license key file.

So I have change the license txt file and make SAPSYSTEM=NSP to SAPSYSTEM=ABP

then it shows the message below:

rc of SsfLibVerify: 5 = SSF_API_SIGNER_ERRORS = there are signer errors.

uResult = 27 = SSF_API_SIGNER_NOT_OK/SSF_API_RECIPIENT_NOT_OK = Signature not valid / operation not okay for recipient.

Can anybody give me any solution?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pinkle,

Thanks for your reply. There is no System id for my "ABP" in the System ID list combo of License Request form. So, do I have to change my System ID. Is it possible to Change my System ID to "NSP" in replace of "ABP"?

Thanks in Advance

Regards

Mahbub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahbub,

You need to register ABP on SAP Marketplace with following information to fill in

Installation number

System ID,

System number

Hardware key

Current release

Once registered then it will show up in the list and then generate the license key for ABP.

The license key you have it for NSP might have different hardware key.

If you are trying to install ABP on same machine where NSP was then you might have to reinstall the SAP with NSP and apply the license key. (provided you have same h/w)

Since it is trial version then it will be good if you use same SID as mention for trial i.e. NSP.

Regards,

Pinkle

Edited by: Pinkle Naik on Jul 4, 2011 6:18 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You cant just change the license txt file.

Only option is, register the new SID (i.e. ABP) along with correct system data (e.g. installation no, etc) on SAP service marketplace and generate the new license key.

Regards,

Pinkle